- How much does PEMF therapy cost | What does PEMF treat? |Can PEMF help neuropathy August 13, 2019
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Devices Market is slated to grow rapidly in the coming years! PEMF 8000 Will Lead The Way to the Future Of Medicine! June 18, 2019
- PEMF – PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD | What is the advantages of a high power PEMF device | High power vs. Low Power May 6, 2019
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway.The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway. Nitric Oxide. 2019 Aug 10;: Authors: Demirkazik A, Ozdemir E, Arslan G, Taskiran AS, Pelit A Abstract There is growing interest in the effects of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on mechanisms in biological organisms. This study's […]Demirkazik A, Ozdemir E, Arslan G, Taskiran AS, Pelit A
- The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- PEMF Therapy | IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING July 14, 2018PEMF Therapy IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING Life for diabetics is never easy, and at best, it’s riddled with treatments of one form or another. Treatments ranging from what some refer to as all-natural to those that require expensive procedures and medications. There is new hope on the horizon for those who exhibit […]Charlie
- The Newest in Equine Products May 5, 2017If your horse is not acting like they used to, perhaps it is time that you discover the equine products that I Am Cured has to offer. Using the newest in PEMF technology, I Am Cured offers one-of-a-kind solutions to aid in your horses’ wellbeing. Whether they suffer from arthritic conditions, torn ligaments, or have […]Charlie
- Equine PEMF Systems are Unique and Reliable April 28, 2017There are amazing health benefits to equine PEMF systems including the ability to relive pain for your horses in minutes. PEMF Wellness Technology LLC is a family run business that possesses a passion for high technology while providing meaningful service to others, including those of the equine persuasion. Our horses are like our family and […]Charlie
- PEMF Equine Therapy is Ideal for Every Equine Friend April 21, 2017If your horse seems different or if their behavior is much different than their normal, then PEMF equine therapy is something to be considered. PEMF therapy is a one-of-a-kind form of device; a game-changer in the field of therapy, that relaxes, rejuvenates and benefits equines on so many levels. The PEMF device provides long-term pain […]Charlie
- PEMF Devices for Horses are the Best Way to Give Your Horse Therapy April 14, 2017PEMF devices for horses are unlike another form of equine therapy. PEMF therapy renews all tissue, including damaged and diseased tissue while preemptively caring for cells before any damage can be done. Improving circulation by opening and dilating arteries and capillaries is why PEMF therapy is highly sought after; as it is non-invasive and re-energizing. […]Charlie
- Are you Looking for Horse Therapy? April 7, 2017Horse therapy should not be brushed over when it comes to taking care of your equine friends. If your horse is noticeably different and experiencing pain, then it might be time to consider PEMF therapy. Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields is a system changing the way we look at therapeutic options for our animals and ourselves. No […]Charlie
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Best Equine PEMF Technology Offered by I Am Cured March 31, 2017The best equine PEMF technology is offered by I Am Cured, where they care for your horses just as much as you do. Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields are not only beneficial to humans, as they operate just as well for horses. From hard-worked horses to those equines that need an added pep to their step, a […]Charlie
- PEMF Therapy | IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING July 14, 2018
- Thai Chicken BowlEasy to meal prep, this colorful bowl is packed with a crunchy cabbage slaw and sliced almonds and is great for lunch or dinner. Get the recipe. The post Thai Chicken Bowl appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Cocoa Breakfast Oatmeal SundaeCocoa is for more than just desserts! By adding cocoa to this easy-to-make breakfast, you’ll receive amazing health benefits. Get the recipe. The post Cocoa Breakfast Oatmeal Sundae appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Jalapeño PoppersPacked with flavor, this appetizer will please all your guests because it’s vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Get the recipe. The post Jalapeño Poppers appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry MousseContaining only three plant-based ingredients, this dessert is simple and delicious. Get the recipe. The post 3-Ingredient Strawberry Mousse appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Zucchini CrostiniZucchini is a summer veggie that is packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate. Add slices of zucchini on top of toast to create an appetizer that is perfect... The post Zucchini Crostini appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Huevos RancherosGreat to start or end your day with, this delicious Mexican dish is packed with fresh and flavorful ingredients. Get the recipe. The post Huevos Rancheros appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Teriyaki Baked TofuA great substitute for those who don’t eat meat, this marinated tofu is a great source of protein and is packed with flavor. Get the recipe. The post Teriyaki Baked Tofu appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Peach-Berry CobblerThis dessert is sure to please a crowd! Using summer berries for delicious flavor, this dish can be served warm, chilled, or cold. Get the recipe. The post Peach-Berry Cobbler appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Chicken Cutlets and Sautéed KaleThis healthy recipe is both delicious and inexpensive, costing only about $5 per serving. It uses skim milk instead of eggs to lightly coat the chicken. Get the recipe. The post Chicken Cutlets and Sautéed Kale appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Avocado Sandwich With Lemon and CilantroThis delicious sandwich, that is filled with good fats and vitamins, will satisfy your salt craving without the extra sodium. Get the recipe. The post Avocado Sandwich With Lemon and Cilantro appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Thai Chicken Bowl
- Cameras installed in airline seats are now surreptitiously record you during every flight, then store the video files indefinitely(Natural News) If being subjected to radiation and groped at the airport wasn’t enough, now airline passengers will be monitored in their seats by CCTV cameras that can randomly take pictures of you, watch you eat, and pick your nose. In Hong Kong, individual camera screens are being installed in every headrest, glaring at each... Read More […]
- Pete Buttigieg is actively building an alert network to thwart U.S. immigration law... this is outright treason against America(Natural News) As nearly all Democrats and their sycophantic allies in the “mainstream” media accuse President Donald Trump of being a tyrant and the second coming of Adolph Hitler, it is they who are champions of lawlessness and tyranny, especially when it comes to the enforcement of immigration law. Over the past several months, Democrat... Read More […]
- When it comes to chocolate, darker is healthier: Experts find it can reduce heart disease risk factors in just a month(Natural News) Let your sweet tooth rejoice: Eating dark chocolate is good for your cardiovascular health, says a recent study in the journal Nutrition. The research, a collaboration between the Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra (IPC) in Portugal and the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, revealed that just a few squares of dark chocolate – in particular, th […]
- Teenagers living in areas with high air pollution are at higher risk of psychosis(Natural News) Air pollution is known to cause respiratory health, but a new study suggests that it can also affect mental health, especially in teenagers. The study, which was published in JAMA Psychiatry, found that teenagers who were exposed to air pollution growing up are at a higher risk of psychosis. This is the first... Read More […]
- Get more out of sesame seeds by unlocking their health benefits(Natural News) Sesame seeds are crunchy seeds with a delicious nutty flavor. They are often added to bread and bagels or incorporated into culinary presentations to add visual interest. Sesame seed is the seed of Sesamum indicum, a plant that grows to about three to five feet tall. Flowers blossom then pod-shaped fruits appear on... Read More […]
- Cameras installed in airline seats are now surreptitiously record you during every flight, then store the video files indefinitely
Tag Archives: pulsed electro magnetic field
PEMF Medical Studies PEMF 8000 EDUCATION An electric field is the force field created by the flow of electricity (caused by the attraction and repulsion of electric charges). A magnetic field is the force field created as a consequence of … Continue reading
Your Body Loves Support While Treating With PEMF! While magnetic therapies (PEMF) have a large array of actions that support health and reduce the problems associated with many health conditions, these actions work better to produce results with a more … Continue reading
HOW DOES PEMF THERAPY WORK! PEMF Miracle Healing! Many benefits of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (“PEMF”) therapy have been demonstrated through more than 2,000 University level double-blind medical studies done in many countries with many different PEMF therapy devices. Some of … Continue reading