PEMF Wellness Technology LLC and the amazing PEMF8000 device breaking sales records world-wide! In two and a half years PEMF Wellness Technology has distributed over 300 units worldwide,and an astounding rate of 0% Returns on their 30-day money-back guarantee!The PEMF 8000 Wellness device has proven itself over and over to Doctors,Veterinarians, Physical Therapist, and Chiropractors […]
- How much does PEMF therapy cost | What does PEMF treat? |Can PEMF help neuropathy August 13, 2019
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Devices Market is slated to grow rapidly in the coming years! PEMF 8000 Will Lead The Way to the Future Of Medicine! June 18, 2019
- PEMF – PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD | What is the advantages of a high power PEMF device | High power vs. Low Power May 6, 2019
- PEMF8000 HOME
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA
- PEMF NEWS
- PEMF HEALING SPORTS
- PEMF SCIENCE PROOF
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF
- PEMF VIDEO EDUCATION INFO
- PEMF8000 FAQ AND COMPARSION INFO
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding PEMF!
- Are You Considering a PEMF Device? MUST READ!
- ABOUT US
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE REVIEW!
- IAMCURED PEMF
- PEMF INFO AND HEALING SCIENCE
- PEMF8000 NEWS
- PEMF8000 INFO
- PEMF8000 UPDATES
- PEMF PRACTITIONER TRAINING
- The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway.The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway. Nitric Oxide. 2019 Aug 10;: Authors: Demirkazik A, Ozdemir E, Arslan G, Taskiran AS, Pelit A Abstract There is growing interest in the effects of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on mechanisms in biological organisms. This study's […]Demirkazik A, Ozdemir E, Arslan G, Taskiran AS, Pelit A
- The effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on analgesia in the nitric oxide pathway.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- PEMF Therapy | IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING July 14, 2018PEMF Therapy IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING Life for diabetics is never easy, and at best, it’s riddled with treatments of one form or another. Treatments ranging from what some refer to as all-natural to those that require expensive procedures and medications. There is new hope on the horizon for those who exhibit […]Charlie
- The Newest in Equine Products May 5, 2017If your horse is not acting like they used to, perhaps it is time that you discover the equine products that I Am Cured has to offer. Using the newest in PEMF technology, I Am Cured offers one-of-a-kind solutions to aid in your horses’ wellbeing. Whether they suffer from arthritic conditions, torn ligaments, or have […]Charlie
- Equine PEMF Systems are Unique and Reliable April 28, 2017There are amazing health benefits to equine PEMF systems including the ability to relive pain for your horses in minutes. PEMF Wellness Technology LLC is a family run business that possesses a passion for high technology while providing meaningful service to others, including those of the equine persuasion. Our horses are like our family and […]Charlie
- PEMF Equine Therapy is Ideal for Every Equine Friend April 21, 2017If your horse seems different or if their behavior is much different than their normal, then PEMF equine therapy is something to be considered. PEMF therapy is a one-of-a-kind form of device; a game-changer in the field of therapy, that relaxes, rejuvenates and benefits equines on so many levels. The PEMF device provides long-term pain […]Charlie
- PEMF Devices for Horses are the Best Way to Give Your Horse Therapy April 14, 2017PEMF devices for horses are unlike another form of equine therapy. PEMF therapy renews all tissue, including damaged and diseased tissue while preemptively caring for cells before any damage can be done. Improving circulation by opening and dilating arteries and capillaries is why PEMF therapy is highly sought after; as it is non-invasive and re-energizing. […]Charlie
- Are you Looking for Horse Therapy? April 7, 2017Horse therapy should not be brushed over when it comes to taking care of your equine friends. If your horse is noticeably different and experiencing pain, then it might be time to consider PEMF therapy. Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields is a system changing the way we look at therapeutic options for our animals and ourselves. No […]Charlie
- Links for 2017-03-31 [del.icio.us] April 1, 2017Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Best Equine PEMF Technology Offered by I Am Cured March 31, 2017The best equine PEMF technology is offered by I Am Cured, where they care for your horses just as much as you do. Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields are not only beneficial to humans, as they operate just as well for horses. From hard-worked horses to those equines that need an added pep to their step, a […]Charlie
- PEMF Therapy | IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING July 14, 2018
- Thai Chicken BowlEasy to meal prep, this colorful bowl is packed with a crunchy cabbage slaw and sliced almonds and is great for lunch or dinner. Get the recipe. The post Thai Chicken Bowl appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Cocoa Breakfast Oatmeal SundaeCocoa is for more than just desserts! By adding cocoa to this easy-to-make breakfast, you’ll receive amazing health benefits. Get the recipe. The post Cocoa Breakfast Oatmeal Sundae appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Jalapeño PoppersPacked with flavor, this appetizer will please all your guests because it’s vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Get the recipe. The post Jalapeño Poppers appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry MousseContaining only three plant-based ingredients, this dessert is simple and delicious. Get the recipe. The post 3-Ingredient Strawberry Mousse appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Zucchini CrostiniZucchini is a summer veggie that is packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate. Add slices of zucchini on top of toast to create an appetizer that is perfect... The post Zucchini Crostini appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Huevos RancherosGreat to start or end your day with, this delicious Mexican dish is packed with fresh and flavorful ingredients. Get the recipe. The post Huevos Rancheros appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Teriyaki Baked TofuA great substitute for those who don’t eat meat, this marinated tofu is a great source of protein and is packed with flavor. Get the recipe. The post Teriyaki Baked Tofu appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Peach-Berry CobblerThis dessert is sure to please a crowd! Using summer berries for delicious flavor, this dish can be served warm, chilled, or cold. Get the recipe. The post Peach-Berry Cobbler appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Chicken Cutlets and Sautéed KaleThis healthy recipe is both delicious and inexpensive, costing only about $5 per serving. It uses skim milk instead of eggs to lightly coat the chicken. Get the recipe. The post Chicken Cutlets and Sautéed Kale appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Avocado Sandwich With Lemon and CilantroThis delicious sandwich, that is filled with good fats and vitamins, will satisfy your salt craving without the extra sodium. Get the recipe. The post Avocado Sandwich With Lemon and Cilantro appeared first on The Oz Blog.
- Thai Chicken Bowl
- Mobile devices rewire your brain, turning you into a reward addict who craves more food(Natural News) There’s a new risk factor for obesity and it doesn’t involve dieting, genetics, food consumption, hormone disrupters, or inactivity. The newest risk factor for obesity is of psychological origin and it all starts with the way we use electronics and social media. Scientists now warn about “media multitasking.” Not only does excessive electronic […]
- Science confirms: Women athletes have DIFFERENT nutritional needs than men; transgenderism is a delusion(Natural News) Likely without intending to do so, a collaborative study by researchers from New Zealand’s Universities of Otago and Waikato has reinforced the fact that, contrary to popular belief, gender is not transferable between men and women and cannot be put on and taken off at will. The study, which was published in the... Read More […]
- Cancer, dementia, heart disease: Three more reasons to maintain excellent oral health(Natural News) According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), close to half of all adults over the age of 30 have gum disease – though the majority don’t know it. That number increases to a whopping 70 percent in adults older than 65. Bacteria, certain medications, diabetes, smoking, immune deficiencies, stress and... Read More […]
- We need this in America: Machine hands out free subway tickets to anyone willing to perform 30 squats(Natural News) Americans need to be more active, there’s no doubt about that. Survey data suggests that nearly one-third of the United States population is leading a sedentary lifestyle. Both adults and children suffer from inactivity. Combine this with an average diet of added sugars, refined grains, trans fats and too many calories, and you’ve... Read More […]
- Archaeologists uncover a dark chapter in Ancient Egyptian history: 60 Mummies found with evidence of GRUESOME deaths(Natural News) Researchers finally dared to explore the grisly fates of the occupants of a tomb in Deir el Bahari, Egypt. They believed that the 60 mummies in the “Tomb of the Warriors” were soldiers who fell in battle during turbulent times in ancient Egypt. First discovered during the 1920s, the Tomb of the Warriors got sealed... Read More […]
- Mobile devices rewire your brain, turning you into a reward addict who craves more food